Ankle Socks, Howya, Any Craic
Howya, any craic is a fairly typical Irish greeting, translation, How are you, any news, or what is happening. Life is serious enough, so bring some fun and humour into your wardrobe. Designed and made specially by the Irish Sock Society, these excellent quality socks will get you "Havin' the craic from head to toe".
Available in More Colours and Designs
- Unisex for Men and Women
- Designed in Galway, Made in E.U.
- "Howya, any craic" inscription on sole
- 80% cotton, 17% polyamide, 3% elastane
- Machine washable
- Ankle socks
- Soft and warm feel
- Shoe sizes table
- sizes UK 3-5, E.U. 35-38, US, Can, Aus 5-7
- sizes UK 6-9, E.U. 39-42, US, Can, Aus 8-11
- sizes UK 10-12, E.U. 43-46, US, Can, Aus 12-14
To receive your package between and