Irish Wildflower Socks
Bíodh Grá agat do Stocaí an Nádúir - Have love for the Socks of Nature
These socks with native Irish wildflowers were designed to bring awareness to the environment, and to emphasize the beauty and importance of the wild nature.
Flowers featured on the sock: Vipers, Buglos, Lady's Bedstraw, Harebell, Fuchsia, Spring Gentain
Designed and made specially by the Irish Sock Society, these excellent quality socks will get you "Havin' the craic from head to toe".
Available in More Colours and Designs
- Unisex for Men and Women
- Designed in Galway, Made in E.U.
- Cream socks, pink heel, with green, red, purple yellow and blue wildflower images
- 80% cotton, 17% polyamide, 3% elastane
- Machine washable
- Crew - mid calf length
- Soft and warm feel
- Shoe Size Table
- sizes UK 3-7, E.U. 36-40, US, Can, Aus 5-9
- sizes UK 8-12, E.U. 41-46, US, Can, Aus 10-14
To receive your package between and