Annabel Langrish, Artist, fine art reproductions of original water-colour painting, the home gallery is in Ahakista, Sheeps Head, West Cork
Her work ranges from watercolours, oils and drawings of landscape, boats, animals and the human figure to vibrantly painted ceramics, raku, and sculpture. Always a beachcomber, she constructs pictures and fleets of boats using driftwood and found objects.
Baltimore is a beautiful village in West Cork, historic, great food and pub village, the perfect base for sailing and fishing in West Cork, this print reflects the natural beauty of the area, great food, sailing and natural environment.
- Unframed, 16 inch by 16 inch (40cm x 40cm) and
- Framed 17 inch by 17 inch (43cm x 43cm) - Frame is a white limed, pine frame
- Smaller sizes are available on request
- Reproduction of original water-colour painting
- Signed and titled by the artist
- Mounted on card, available ready for framing or framed
- High-quality print, 180 gsm paper, non-fade ink, acid-free paper
To receive your package between and