Annabel Langrish, Artist, fine art reproductions of original water-colour painting, the home gallery is in Ahakista, Sheeps Head, West Cork
Her work ranges from watercolours, oils and drawings of landscape, boats, animals and the human figure to vibrantly painted ceramics, raku, and sculpture. Always a beachcomber, she constructs pictures and fleets of boats using driftwood and found objects.
Schull, Crookhaven, Roaring Water Bay, Mizen head are the best points to view the Fastnet lighthouse, 8 miles offshore, Irelands most southerly point, this is the artist's collage of memories of sailing a traditional wooden mackerel boat round the Fastnet lighthouse from Baltimore to Dunmanus Bay, finding sea glass and bits of pottery washed down the river to the beach, to make small driftwood boats from beach found treasures.
- Unframed, 16 inch by 16 inch (40cm x 40cm) and
- Framed 17 inch by 17 inch (43cm x 43cm) - Frame is a white limed, pine frame
- Smaller sizes are available on request
- Reproduction of original water-colour painting
- Signed and titled by the artist
- Mounted on card, available ready for framing or framed
- High-quality print, 180 gsm paper, non-fade ink, acid-free paper
Unframed 40cm x 40cm, Framed 43cm x 43cm
To receive your package between and