The Skelligs, Print
Annabel Langrish, Artist, fine art reproductions of original water-colour painting, the home gallery is in Ahakista, Sheeps Head, West Cork
Her work ranges from watercolours, oils and drawings of landscape, boats, animals and the human figure to vibrantly painted ceramics, raku, and sculpture. Always a beachcomber, she constructs pictures and fleets of boats using driftwood and found objects.
The Skelligs are off the west coast of Kerry, Skellig Michael is known for its well-preserved early Christian monastery, stone beehive-shaped huts, oratories and crosses. Thousands of puffins breed on Skellig Michael during the warmer months. Puffins cute and comical contrast the harsh, unforgiving, beautiful landscape of the Skelligs. The small abstract panels are another contrast - the colours on the artists palette.
- Unframed, 16 inch by 16 inch (40cm x 40cm) and
- Framed 17 inch by 17 inch (43cm x 43cm) - Frame is a white limed, pine frame
- Smaller sizes are available on request
- Reproduction of original water-colour painting
- Signed and titled by the artist
- Mounted on card, available ready for framing or framed
- High-quality print, 180 gsm paper, non-fade ink, acid-free paper
To receive your package between and